Designed for bulk material handling machinery, the FSL Minigrip remote control system allows a safer, efficient operation (raising & lowering) of hydraulic tipping reject grids, as featured on a wide range of wash plants, screeners & crushers on bulk material handling equipment .
The system is complete with an ergonomically designed, light, compact sized Minigrip transmitter with 2 buttons for safe, efficient, wireless operation. The Minigrip label can be custom designed with customer / OEM logos.
FSL Ultrabeam® Radio systems have become the industry standard proven to be among the most durable remote controls ever produced with many units operating in the harshest environments for over 15 years without fail.
- 2 button Minigrip handset
- Radio frequency 433 MHz (other frequencies available on request)
- Sealed to IP55 protection rating
- Custom label design with customer logo / graphics
- 2 x AAA replaceable batteries
- Dimensions: 140 x 63 x 32mm
- Weight: 150g (approx)
- 2 channel radio receiver
- 2 x N/O volt free momentary relays for up/down
- 4 x buttons for manual over ride plus setup
- 12/24V DC supply
- Sealed to IP65 protection rating
- Supplied with external antenna & mounting brackets
Please download the technical specification by clicking the icon below:
For further information on our Remote control system for tipping reject grids, please contact our sales team on +44 (0)28 867 66131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org