Key Fob Radio Remote Control
Designed for domestic or light industrial applications
The Key fob radio remote control system is designed for domestic or light industrial applications. The system consists of a keyfob and receiver; simply apply power, connect load to relay output and the system is ready to operate.
Pressing the appropriate button on the key fob will activate the corresponding relay in the receiver.
Applications include electric gates, shutters, driveway lights, pond pumps, garden lights, enabling/disabling ground loop detectors and CCTV Camera switching.Download Brochure
- Power supply: 2V/24V
- Transmission frequency: 433.92MHz
- Compatible codes: HCS customised rolling code, HCS rolling code ‘fixed’ code & DIP switch
- Type of connection: Terminal board
- Switch capacity: 0.5A/30V
- Storable remote controls: 1000
- Operating temperature: -20 oC to +50 oC
Domestic – Home Automation
Remotely control your heating, alarms, lighting, blinds, windows, electric gates and so much more using the FSL domestic remote control system. Control your home or office with a simple wireless remote control.