GSM remote control switches are activated by calling or texting a mobile number.
CallFree devices are GSM remote controllers that are activated by calling or texting its mobile phone number. This will switch any device, it is connected to, on or off. There is no call costs incurred as the GSM controller will reject the call without answering
The relay switches can also be temporarily or permanently switched on or off by sending the GSM a SMS text message command. It can report the relay status by sending a text message.
The CallFree remote control is available for 2G and 3G mobile phone networks.
Applications include GSM control of heating, lighting, irrigation systems, pumping stations, access control of gates, re-setting of remote servers and routers, control of remote scientific instruments and many more.Download Brochure
- No expensive keys or remote controls to lose or damage
- Can be used to turn on / off devices remotely
- Alarm input can be used to link to PIR’s for remote monitoring
- No call charges to operate
- Remote operation from anywhere in the world, at any time
- Compact aluminium design with easy mounting feature
- Optional weatherproof IP65 enclosure
- Operating Voltage: 12 / 24 volts AC / DC
- Operating Current: Maximum 250mA, typically 55mA
- GSM Module: Cinterion / Simcom
- GSM Frequency: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 Mhz, WCDMA 850/1900 or 900/2100 MHz